|Aaron and Norah enjoying the beach.|
|Family snapshot on the pier.|
Top Five Memories of this Vacation:
- The plane trip out beginning with an ER visit at 4 am with Norah and a potential ear infection. No infection, but that didn't stop her from throwing up several times in my lap on the plane or being puny for the first four days of the trip. Awesome.
- Seeing our kids the first time they stepped onto the beach. At first they were a little tentative ... and then they were enthusiastically digging, dumping and driving their little trucks around. Aaron was very much into construction vehicles at the time and he LOVED pushing the sand around in the giant sandbox that was the beach!
- Norah's fixation with the beach shower. She loved to play in the sand and then tippy-toe up the boardwalk to the showers and rinse her little tootsies ... and then head back to the beach ... and back to the shower. So funny.
- Watching our kids enjoy playing with their cousins. We don't see the Kellum kids much, so when we do ... it's precious memory making time. I loved watching Aaron and Jacob hanging out on the beach and scootering around the condo's driveway. Norah enjoyed playing with the big girl cousins and being a real-live baby.
- Expecting number three. Unbeknownst to us, little Ashley went on that trip, too. We came to realize I was pregnant on that trip (the 3rd family reunion to be pregnant at ... what a tradition!).