Friday, January 13, 2012

Five Plus One

Apparently this has been a week about my Aaron-Boy.  Here's a soaring snapshot of a lofty, new experience:


(Insert picture of my boy, strapped into a harness, half-way up a wall with a ginormous smile on his face.  The picture I intended to take yesterday, but the camera was at home and my hands were full of three little girls.  Maybe next week.)


Aaron belaying; scaling walls, not furniture.

A bonus this week ... apparently it's not just Aaron's legs that are growing!

Hey Bigfoot!  Outta my shoes, Buddy!

What's your Five Plus One for the week?
Share it in the comments.


1 comment:

  1. Aah, belaying! My husband used to climb rock walls in his "younger days". :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! Your comments are warm fuzzies! (And con-crit is always welcome, too.)