Thursday, November 17, 2011

Food For Thought ~ Favorite Soups

Tomorrow is sweet Weeda's 3rd birthday party which means that I am up to my ear-balls :) in party preparation!

That is ...
after I get the laundry done,
present the Art Heritage project in Aaron's class,
help with the reading rotation in Ashley's kindergarten class,
shepherd the kids home from school,
herd them around as they do their chores,
settle in for a long break with the kids
and put something together for dinner.

Yeah ... just a little busy around here!

We will be celebrating our little Missy tomorrow with a fun Giraffe party with family and friends ... and plenty of food.

Here are the soups we'll be sampling tomorrow night.  If you follow along, you can pretend to celebrate with us ... minus the hustle and bustle of a dozen kids sugared up and roaring up and down the stairs!








Enjoy ... I know we will! :)

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the ideas. I usually try to avoid meals during parties, but this year our party for my 4 year old will be around lunch time. I was thinking of soup too. That posole looks yummy!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! Your comments are warm fuzzies! (And con-crit is always welcome, too.)