Tuesday, September 18, 2012

small things {glue guns}



small things #71 ... glue guns

I love my glue gun.  My rusty, trusty, trigger-happy, turquoise glue gun.

This morning I blew away a pile of odds and ends in need of some fixing ...

Lydia's poor, dismembered pencil-topper monkey - Ka-pow!

Norah's cutie-patootie magnet face - Poom!

Ashley's dusty foam frame (complete with cobwebs!) - Blam!

Three out of the four wings on my decrepit dragonfly napkin ring - 
Rat-a-tat-tat-tat!

The unintentional floppy parts of Aaron's wannabe Teva sandals - 
Pow! and Phuwp!

Ma and her glue gun ... the Fixin'est Gun in the West!

Glue guns ... my crafty way of keeping my house together.  
One splootch at a time.

1 comment:

  1. Hahahah...you crack me up. As for me and my house, we will use Gorilla Glue. Hehehe. Hey, a pretend Teva saved is a penny earned! :) Thank you for making me smile.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! Your comments are warm fuzzies! (And con-crit is always welcome, too.)